Tag! I'm it - The Next Big Thing

A couple of weeks ago, I was tagged by Rachael Anderson. I should have had this up much sooner, but better late than never. 

What is your working title of your book? My Own Mr. Darcy

Where did the idea come from for the book? A fun brainstorming session with my daughter.

What genre does your book fall under?
Contemporary romance.

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition? 
This is hard. Maybe Lilly Collins as Lizzy, Armie Hammer as Chad, Jim Sturgess as Matt.

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? 
Obsession with the 2005 Pride and Prejudice threatens to derail Lizzy's lovelife.

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? 
Don't know for sure.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? May we see an intro? 
The first draft isn't quite finished. My plan is to have it completed by the end of November.

Who or what inspired you to write this book?
My own obsession with the 2005 Pride and Prejudice.

What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?
-a totally fun story about a girl who's tryinIt's a love triangle. Actually a love quadrangle if you include Mr. Darcy, which you probably should. How can you ever exclude Mr. Darcy?

I'm tagging:

Kristin Chandler
Cindy Bennett
Stephanie Worlton
Joy Spraycar
Jennifer Holt

*Use this format for your post
*Answer the ten questions about your current WIP (work in progress)
*Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them. 

Comments