Need an Idea for Christmas?

I recently discovered there is another writer named Karey White. Fortunately for me, she (or he) writes finance articles for magazines, so there are no competing novels authored by someone with my own name.

I was at my parents house yesterday enjoying some good company, a cute baby to hold and some delicious cinnamon rolls when the subject of the other Karey White came up. They were surprised because my spelling of Karey is rather unusual. I googled my name to show them the other Karey White when, to my astonishment, there were listings at a few different sites for Gifted, with a pre-order option.

Within minutes, my Dad and my sister had pre-ordered the book. A few minutes after that, another sister had posted a link on my blog and her Facebook, and I'd figured out how to add the cover to the Amazon page.

So there you go. Its real! My book is for sale here. If you're stumped on what to get your Mom or your sister, or your uncle or your neighbor or your boss or your mailman or your cat for Christmas, may I suggest you pre-order them a copy of Gifted. Just an idea.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What is the actual release date?
Karey said…
Thanks for asking! The release date is February 8, 2011. When my sister and dad ordered it, it said it would be delivered between February 9 and February 15.
Anonymous said…
I think I'll hold off on the purchase and look for you at a book signing so I can get my own signed copy!!!
Yay for you!
Leslie said…
WOO HOO! its on my blog as well.
Christie said…
That is so awesome...yay for you!
Nicole *Ü* said…
I'm in Lisa's book club and I think she's doing this for our book club in March. I checked a while ago and just checked again tonight and noticed that it's finally on goodreads, so I am apparently the very first person on there to add it to their "to-read" list! Can't wait!

P.S. I enjoy your blog. I've read posts from time to time but never commented before.