The Way


I love words. I love it when eloquent people put words together in a way that touches my heart and my spirit. This talk did that for me two years ago.

Elder Lawrence Corbridge spoke in the October, 2008 conference and while there were many great talks, this one enthralled me--from his beautiful language to his inspiring message to his passionate delivery.

This is the last part of the talk. It's worth it to listen to the first part as well, but I loved the words of encouragement to ALL of us. No one is incapable. No one is doomed to fail. No one is so far off track that they can't be saved by the Savior, Jesus Christ. What a wonderful reminder told in the most beautiful language.

I hope you love the message as much as I did and still do. Have a beautiful Sunday.

Comments

Scott / Lori said…
I remember when this talk aired. We had gone on a drive up Mill Creek Canyon to listen to conference and we were just in awe as we listened to these words. They had such an impact on me. I love reading them and hearing them over and over.
Leslie said…
very timely. thank you.